Preserve your jewelry’s beauty, shine and durability.
Easy ways to keep your jewelry at its shiny best:
- Avoid exposure to any chemicals or strong products, such as perfume and cosmetic products.
- Remove your jewelry when bathing or swimming. Avoid contact with chlorine, sand and saltwater.
- Take them off before doing any exercise or physical activity to keep them away from extra knocks and sweat.
- Do not wear them while sleeping to avoid accidental damage.
- Store them in a clean, dry and cool place. Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.